Rottermond Supports the Arts
and creative expression
Rottermond Jewelers has been committed to supporting our community for over 31 years. Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce voted us “Business of the Year” for our continued community involvement Below are a handful of events that we have recently participated in:
- Since 1990, we have supported Center Stage. Every year, all high school seniors in the program receive a Rottermond custom pin commemorating their involvement with Center Stage.
- We launched our “Sharing Christmas with Others” in 1998 a program that has helped elevate the awareness of Community Resource Sharing. This program provides gifts and handmade blankets made by our staff for local families that are in need of assistance.
- In honor of the Kathy A. Janssen Foundation, we hosted a fashion show and silent auction to raise funds and awareness. This foundation was established to provide scholarships, advance secondary education, assist cancer patients with treatment costs, and fund cancer research efforts.
- Our staff combined our culinary skills to prepare and serve dinner for families that were residing at the Ronald McDonald House of Ann Arbor. In an effort to spread awareness of this great foundation, we collected nonperishable items that were donated to the Ronald McDonald House pantry.
- The sales from specific Lafonn and Alex & Ani pieces, allowed us to support the efforts of Susan G. Komen Foundation, Children’s Miracle Network Hospital and many more.
- We have been actively involved in the Make-A-Wish Foundation since 2013. During these efforts, we were able to sponsor events that have raised over $35,000.
- Rottermond Jewelers is the official jeweler of St. Catherine of Sienna. All profits from their authorized jewelry is donated back to the school. We are also proud sponsors for their Annual Fundraising Gala.
- As Catholic Central Alumni, we remain active by sponsoring the annual CCMC Wine & Dinner Dance.
- We are an active sponsor of the annual gala held for the Reaching Higher foundation, which provides young people with a character-building and leadership training program to inspire them to reach their potential!
Rottermond Jewelers donations to our community
for the years 2005 to 2016 has totaled $391,792.00.
To date for the year 2017 $3,781.00
- Catholic Central Mother’s Club
- Ladywood High School Annual Auction
Great Lakes Burn Camp
Christ the King Lutheran School Auction 2017
Humane Society of Genesse County Paws on Parade
American Cancer Society WINOS tour
Spiritus Sanctus Academy Dinner Auction
Grayson Elementary PTA Spring Auction
Wee Care Annual Auction
Novi Village Oaks Elementary Spring Raffle Fair
Eversight Michigan Bowling for Brighter Tomorrows
VOX Church Easter Family Event
Round Elementary Spring Fundraiser
Boy Scouts of America WW Thumb District Benefit Dinner
Party for a Purpose for St. Judes Children’s Hospital
Fred Quin Fundraiser
Pregnancy Help Clinic